Sunday, February 3, 2008

My new Dragon*Con costume


This is my new costume I got two weeks ago for Dragon*Con 08. Now I am able to lace it all the way up. YAY! Go Atkins! LOL! I had some friends that wanted to see what it looked like so HERE IT IS! It goes great with my green eyes. *bats eyelashes* LOL! The woman who sold it to me said it should be tight enough so you can carry a 6-pack on top....mission accomplished! LOL!!! She could carry a keg! I'm a bit more modest. Yeah, right! Just got to remember NOT to bend over in it.... hee hee hee! The only thing I got to get used to is DON'T WALK FAST! You can't breathe when you are squeezed tightly. No wonder women use to faint a lot. Jeez! Also, there is a lot of material. Makes my ass look a LOT bigger than it already is. (Yeah, I'll just keep telling myself that....) That is my real curly hair...I hate it but I don't have to bother with it much. It is longer in the back, just got it pinned up. Otherwise, I look like a bush woman.

1 comment:

zee said...

Honey - when I get laced into my bustier, I can balance a KEG!

Hopefully, I can get the rest of my stuff down shortly and I can FIND my bustier.... I am SO Barbosa's Bitch! LOL!